BEST CARDIOLOGIST IN HYDERABAD AT MAXICURE HOSPITAL
The Department of Cardiology at MaxiCure Hospitals is composed of renowned Cardiologists from Hayathnagar and B N Reddy Nagar who are dedicated to accurately diagnosing and treating Heart, Vascular and Thoracic conditions and taking care of Patients from admission to recovery. The specialists provide top of the line surgical care and medical treatments for all Cardiology related diseases. The team consists of Cardiothoracic Surgeons, Cardiologists, Critical Care Specialists, Cardiac Nurses and Technologists who work collaboratively to diagnose and treat all types of heart and vascular diseases.
Cardiology Doctors in Hyderabad
- NON-INVASIVE CARDIOLOGY: Non-invasive cardiology doesn’t require the cutting or piercing of the skin. Usually, this focuses on the use of procedures to diagnose heart problems such as Chest X-rays, Electrocardiogram (EKG/ECG), Echocardiography, Heart score test, Exercise and Stress Tests
- VASCULAR SURGERY: It is a surgery performed to treat diseases affecting the vascular system including diseases of arteries, veins and lymphatic vessels.
- THORACIC SURGERY: This surgery focuses on treating the conditions of the body’s thorax (chest) areas, including the esophagus, lungs, mediastinum (the area between the lungs), trachea, and diaphragm.
- ADULT CARDIAC SURGERY: This surgery includes all procedures performed on patients aged 18 or over that involves heart or structures attached to the heart. This involves surgically opening the chest wall. The most common of these procedures are: Coronary Artery Bypass Grafts (CABG), Valve surgery, operations on the Thoracic Aorta or a combination of these.
- PEDIATRIC HEART SURGERY: This surgery is done to repair heart defects a child is born with (congenital heart defects) and heart diseases a child gets after birth that need surgery.
- ELECTROPHYSIOLOGY: An Electrophysiology is a detailed evaluation of the electrical activity in the patient’s heart. The doctors use Electrophysiology study to find out what is causing the abnormal heart rhythm called Arrhythmia, determine where in the heart the abnormal heart rhythm begins and which treatment is the best for the condition
- ARRHYTHMIA SURGERY: An Arrhythmia is an abnormal heart rhythm and is a result of a problem with the heart’s electrical system used to regulate a healthy heartbeat. This can be treated with surgery by the specialists.